People often asked the question, What do you want to be when you grow up? Most people want a specific career answer like doctor or lawyer but I think it is easier to describe what you want than place a title on it. I would like to find a job which does not put me at a desk all day long but im not on the road all day either. I would like something that is challenging but also not going to kill me with stress. An idea job will allow me to see progress in my efforts but not be tedious and repetitive. Self growth is another important aspect of the ideal job, growth can be obtained through learning new items or taking a new position. The truth of the matter is that I don’t believe that most of us will find an ideal job but will find something which we can live with and enjoy as much as we can. The American dream is to be productive, to see one’s efforts come together to flourish into something, a widget, a gismo, a project, a healthy person it doesn’t matter work is about accomplishment not about the task itself.
word count:200
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this is so true I still have no clue what my ideal job would be. Also many people get jobs mainly for money and hate their jobs hopefully you are able to find your ideal job.
I really don't know many people who dream of spending hours out of their day behind a desk. Everyone now is trying to find that quick fix and have made to keep away from "real" work. I believe the best thing someone can do for themselves is find out what they like and how they can make a living out of it.
Post a Comment